Work with us
Whether an aspiring chef de partie, an experienced sommelier or waiter or a receptionist with a truly welcoming smile, if you share our vision and passion for excellence, we would like to hear from you.
- Front Office Agent
- Chef de rang
- Chef de partie
The ideal candidates are willing to provide authentic, luxury experiences to our guests, demonstrating care, confidence and curiosity. The candidates should be passionate of service and willing to grow professionally.
- Previous experience in a similar role in 5* hotel (minimum 2 years)
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to details
- Strong organizational skills in task management
- Ability to work in a multi-task environment and under pressure
- Customer focused with a problem-solving attitude
- Anticipation of customer needs
- Fluent in Italian and English written and spoken (the knowledge of a third language for the front office staff is a major plus)
- Shared accommodation
The job offer refers to both sexes according to the provisions of laws 903/ 77 and 125 / 91.
If you are interested please send your CV and a cover letter with the authorization to process personal data as per Regulation UE n. 2016/679 – GDPR to email@example.com
Private transfers from Brindisi (30 min) and Bari (1h10 min) airports can be organized for your maximum convenience.