What does a typical day at Paragon 700 entail?
So, if you have seen our website, and are intrigued as to what really is the experience one will have at Paragon 700 then keep on reading!
We wanted to share with you what a typical day would look like for you when you stay in our boutique hotel. We have spent months of preparation to carefully create a bespoke experience for all of our guests, and we look forward to being able to share this with you in a future vacation.
So what would a typical day staying at Paragon 700 have in store for you?
The rhythm of the days at the Paragon 700 Boutique Hotel & SPA is punctuated daily by the life of the White City like a natural clock that accompanies us from the morning awakening of the sunshine pouring in to the magic of summer evenings.
Early in the morning silence is golden, as the sun begins to illuminate the facade of our hotel and then to the garden. Breakfast is served in the garden, the tables where you can have an à la carte breakfast are the starting point for your
first gastronomic experience; carefully selected products from small local producers, freshly baked bread and cakes.
After breakfast our guests can leave for one of our tailor made experiences (see below) or wander through the enchanting alleyways of the White City, or even simply decide to stay in the pool, enjoying the sun, whilst being looked after by our attentive and discreet staff.
After returning from one of our experiences, in the afternoon, guests can relax by the pool, sipping a non-alcoholic cocktail and continue relaxing, by booking one of our SPA experiences.
Before the sun goes down they can taste our cocktails, the result of the skill of our “alchemists” and relax in our lounge bar.
Under the starry sky, lit candles, the ideal atmosphere for dinner in our garden, surrounded by the scent of aromatic herbs, a tasting menu prepared by a Michelin star chef, accompanied by the wines recommended by our sommelier.
So what experiences can guests discover at Paragon 700?
– On a cruise aboard the Dragonfly: sea lovers will find the perfect place in the south of the Adriatic, in its myriad of colours. A cruise on the Dragonfly to discover hidden coves, bays and the sea is an essential experience to add to your itinerary.
Paragon 700 Boutique hotel & SPA offers multiple activities in the area, from gastronomy to art, from the sea to the countryside. There are many ways to discover the best Puglia has to offer you.
– Traditional Apulian cooking lesson: starting in our garden, guests will collect the products that will be used for the recipes they will know and at the end of the lesson they will be able to taste the fruits of their labor! Learn recipes passed through the generations, which you can re-create in your own home.
– Olive oil tasting: with the highest concentration of century-old olive trees in the world and a thousand-year-old tradition, an oil tasting, like liquid gold, in a masseria is an almost a must for your stay.
– Matera and Alberobello: two UNESCO heritage sites, unique and profoundly different, wonders to be discovered where the ancient architecture & beauty will eave you speechless.
– Polignano Caves and artisan ice cream: the Polignano a Mare caves, reachable only from the sea in small boats, are a marvel of nature that goes perfectly with a marvel for the palate such as artisan ice cream.
– Ride with the wind, among the olive trees: for those who love cycling, in Puglia there are an infinite number of secondary roads, a way to enjoy nature by getting lost on dirt paths and discovering the essence of the rustic Mediterranean.
For those of you who love to pamper yourself, take a look at the experiences to be had in our wellness centre.
Our guests can choose between different treatments and rituals, including the “Salt Ritual”.
This is a ritual that uses all the properties of Himalayan salt, which is effective against anxiety, insomnia, concentration disorders and free radicals.
The ritual begins with the Turkish Bath, which promotes the elimination of toxins and stimulates new cell renewal.
Continue with a scrub performed with Himalayan salt and olive oil, continue with the shower spa then move on to the area of the Himalayan salt wall which offers the benefits of halo therapy associated with chromo therapy.
The ritual ends with a relaxing massage.
The end result will be a feeling of total physical and mental well-being, a regenerated and radiant skin.
You could even let yourself be tempted by a Shirodara or Pindasweda massage.
Feeling tempted to spoil yourself?